Need to Perceive

I read one of those personality things the other day and one of the categories was the "Need to Percieve." That is definitely me. These are the things I am dying to read about but you can't read multiple books at once (of course you can have them all going, but you can't actually read them all at once):

1. Marriage and Divorce (man are we in a mess! our world is falling a part in this area. don't you realize that when the family falls about or gets stepped on the only alternative is the state and that our country is in love with the state because its man-made ... just think of all the things the state handles even now ... it only gets worse when you consider stats on single mothers and dirvorcees. I have multiple on my list ... a book on Divorce Culture and Leon Kass's commentary on Genesis)

2. The shape of liturgy (I have one book Liturgical Theology that needs a second read and another Liturgy for Living that needs a good purusal). So much to learn!

3. Discipleship (I am almost finished with Bonhoeffers and it definitely needs a second read and then I have Divine Conspiracy and a few by Robert Webber on my list).

Oh well ... I am still young.

4. AND MORE!

Comments

Anonymous said…
In the eye of eternity you will be young for a while still to come. plenty of time to perceive, aye?

Popular posts from this blog

Intellectualized Racism is Still Racism

The Hearth

Lack of Empathy from Liberals